Thursday, January 21, 2010

(Day 21) Winter wonderland

Some people can't stand winter. I've met people (in Florida) who have never experienced snow. I appreciate the seasons and each has a beauty of its own - although sometimes winter can last too long. But today was one of those beautiful winter days - the clouds broke up, the sun came through and the air was crisp and clear. Does anyone need a better reason to go out and capture some of winter's beauty ?

I could probably post a dozen pictures, but I'll restrict myself to two. Hope you enjoy them (and winter) just as much ...




















Well, maybe I'll just slip this one in too ...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Although, yes sometimes winter lasts too long. Leaving for Mexico Monday (change in plans) so I'll enjoy your photos when I return.